The AA Fuel Assist
The AA Fuel Assist is just one of many fuel drainage services that operate through the UK. It is possible to find AA Fuel Assist discounts online. Many companies provide discounts for products that are set higher than their competitors thereby giving the impression of added value.
Although the AA is one of the largest roadside recovery companies in the UK, fuel drainage is not included in their annual membership fee. As a consequence, members who have put the wrong fuel in their car will have to pay extra for the call out and subsequent fuel drainage service provided by the AA.
The Fuel Drainage Market
There are many fuel drainage companies operating through the UK. If you have put the wrong fuel in your car it is important not to panic. Simply contact a fuel drainage specialist. Due to the number of potential companies you can contact, it is important to remember a few key facts when draining the wrong fuel from your car:
- Check that the company you are contacting is a member of the Safety Pass Alliance
- Ask whether the company you are contacting can provide round the clock support
- Request a quote to ensure that the company you are contacting provide the best value for money
- Ensure the company you are contacting is fully insured
- If you are on a garage forecourt, ensure that the company you are contacting has permission to drain your vehicle on site.
Fuel Busters are the UK’s leading fuel drainage specialists. They operate specifically in the South of England (Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, West Sussex, London, Surrey and Buckinghamshire), with fuel drain specialists situated through the region. The fuel drainage service provided by Fuel Busters is environmentally friendly. Pricing is much cheaper and more competitive than any of their competitors including The AA.